Pipeline Safety Dinner Meetings
Thank you for registering for the 110th TOI Annual Educational Conference, November 12-14 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Springfield.
Following are several reminders to help your experience go smoother.
- Only FULL CONFERENCE ATTENDEES may pickup their registration materials and attend events on Sunday, November 12th. All other attendees may pickup their materials and attend events on the date they registered to attend the Conference. For example, if you registered for Monday, November 13th Only, you cannot pickup your materials from the registration desk until Monday, November 13th.
- If you have a spouse or guest attending the Conference with you they may only attend the Sunday night reception at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum if they are registered for the Conference as a Guest.
- Please note, tickets to the Banquet and Awards Breakfast will not be sold on-site. Please contact the TOI office no later than October 27th to purchase tickets.
- You should have received the confirmation for your hotel assignment.
- If you plan to pay for your hotel room by check, your check must be sent and made out to your assigned hotel by October 27th.
- If your reservation has been guaranteed to a credit card that you will not have with you when checking in, you will either have to pay using your own credit card, or you will need to complete and return a credit card authorization form to the assigned hotel BEFORE checking in. Credit card authorization forms for all hotels may be downloaded from www.toi.org.
- Please remember hotel check-in is 3:00 p.m. Please be patient as 300+ people will be checking-in at the same time. Check-in lines will be long between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m. Please bring your patience.
We look forward to seeing you at the Conference and hope you have a remarkable experience!